Citizens Advice Mendip

UC Help To Claim

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444

At Citizens Advice Mendip we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.
Universal Credit
Our trained advisers can help you to:

  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity
  • Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
  • Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

  • If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.